Result of Annual General Meeting
Highland Gold Mining Limited (“the “Company”)
At the Annual General Meeting of the Company held today 17 May 2017 all of the following resolutions were passed:-
- The report of the directors, the audited financial statements and auditor's report for the year ended 31 December 2016 were adopted;
- A final dividend of £0.054 for each Ordinary Share of £0.001 in the Company was declared;
- Duncan Baxter, who retired as a director of the Company, was re-elected;
- Valeriy Oyf, who retired as a director of the Company, was re-elected;
- John Mann, who retired as a director of the Company, was re-elected;
- Ernst & Young LLP were re-elected as auditors of the Company, to hold office until the conclusion of the next Annual General Meeting; and
- The directors were authorised to fix the auditor's remuneration.
- That the Directors be and they are hereby generally and unconditionally authorised to allot, grant options or warrants over, offer or otherwise deal with up to 33% of the authorised but unissued share capital of the Company at the date of the passing of this resolution to such persons at such times and on such terms as they think proper without first making an offer to each person who holds ordinary shares in the Company, such authority to expire at the conclusion of the annual general meeting of the Company in 2020, save that the Directors may, notwithstanding such expiry, allot any ordinary shares or grant such rights under this authority in pursuance of any offer or agreement to do so made by the Company before the expiry of this authority.
The percentage of the votes cast was 68.6%.
The dividend payment date is 19 May 2017.
The Audited Financial Statements for the year ended 31 December 2016 were sent to shareholders on 28 April 2017 and are available on the Company's website at www.highlandgold.com
Enquiries: Duncan Baxter, Non-executive Director: +44 (0)1534 814202