Results of Annual General Meeting
Highland Gold Mining Limited ("the "Company")
At the Annual General Meeting of the Company held today 27 May 2014, all the following resolutions were passed:
- The report of the directors, the audited financial statements and auditor's report for the year ended 31 December 2013 were adopted;
- A final dividend of £0.025 for each Ordinary Share of £0.001 in the Company was declared;
- Colin Belshaw, who retired as a director of the Company, was re-elected;
- Eugene Shvidler, who retired as a director of the Company, was re-elected;
- Eugene Tenenbaum, who retired as a director of the Company, was re-elected;
- Terry Robinson, who retired as a director of the Company, was re-elected;
- Ernst & Young LLP were re-elected as auditors of the Company, to hold office until the conclusion of the next Annual General Meeting; and
- The directors were authorised to fix the auditor's remuneration.
- That the Directors be and they are hereby generally and unconditionally authorised to allot, grant options or warrants over, offer or otherwise deal with up to 33% of the authorised but unissued share capital of the Company at the date of the passing of this resolution to such persons at such times and on such terms as they think proper without first making an offer to each person who holds shares in the Company, such authority to expire at the conclusion of the Annual General Meeting of the Company in 2017, save that the Directors may, notwithstanding such expiry, allot any ordinary shares or grant such rights under this authority in pursuance of any offer or agreement to do so made by the Company before the expiry of this authority.
The percentage of the votes cast was 60%
The dividend payment date is 30 May 2014.
The Audited Financial Statements for the year ended 31 December 2013 were sent to shareholders on 9 May 2014 and are on the Company's website at www.highlandgold.com
Enquiries: Duncan Baxter, Non-executive Director: +44 (0)1534 814202